Open 7 Days a Week | Evening Appointments Available
Image Dental Care Brush To Win
Thank you for participating in our Brush to Win program that we are offering to classes from pre-kindergarten to Grade 2.
To get started:
- Download the Registration Form to register your school/class. Completed registration forms can be emailed to email@example.com. Make sure that each class is listed by grade, teacher’s name and number of students in each class. If you have preferred dates for presentations, please indicate them on this form. Diana will contact you to confirm times and a date for the presentation(s).
- You will be sent a pdf of a customized calendar for the dates your school is participating and a Letter to Parents explaining the program. The Brush to Win contest period is four weeks or one month depending on the start date. Make a copy of the calendar for each participating student with the Parent letter on the back. These can go home with the students in the dental “goody” bag on the day of the presentation.
- Collect the calendars after the end of the participating month. Please ensure that each students’ full name is legible and that the parental consent is signed. Entries without a signed parental consent will not be eligible to win.
- Arrange a time and date for the presentation of the student prize. Diana will return to your school to draw and award the winning student with a piggy bank. This can be done during an assembly or at the school office.
Download the Brush to Win material using the links below:
- Brush to Win Registration Form (PDF)
- Teachers Checklist (PDF)
- Letter to Parents (PDF)
- Letter to Parents preschool version (PDF)
- Calendar (PDF)
We are very excited to be offering the Brush to Win program! We can’t wait to hear from all of our pre-kindergarten to grade 2 teachers!!