Cosmetic dentistry refers to dental procedures that help improve the appearance and function of your smile. This can include teeth whitening, veneers, dental implants, or Invisalign. We’re pleased to offer these cosmetic dental treatments here at Image Dental in the Red Deer area.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Your smile could be your best asset. If you shy away from showing your smile and feel conscious about its appearance, possible solutions can be a few dental visits away.
Cosmetic dentistry restores and strengthens weakened or damaged teeth. It also offers a solution to gaps between teeth, missing teeth, or a ‘gummy smile’.
Cosmetic dental procedures range widely. Your dentist in Red Deer AB can recommend a single treatment or a combination of treatments depending on your personal preferences, aesthetic goals, budget, and the condition of your teeth.
Cosmetic dentistry not only focuses on aesthetic benefits, it also improves your oral health and general health. Having a confident smile does a lot more than being camera-ready. It also helps improve your life quality.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
Even a single or simple procedure can do wonders for your smile. Here are some of the benefits of getting cosmetic dentistry from dental professionals.
- Improve your smile. With the help of cosmetic dental procedures, you can achieve the smile you’ve been dreaming about. Not everyone has a perfect smile and several factors can cause it to deteriorate over time. Getting help from your dental team is the safest and most effective way to enhance your smile.
- Attract positive first impressions. According to a study, smiling can help people feel happier. But not only that. A healthy and confident smile helps you appear warmer and more approachable. It can also help you win over potential employers.
- Boost oral health. Teeth that are properly aligned and in good shape are also easier to keep clean. Uneven, crooked, and twisted teeth often leave gaps or tight spaces that are harder to reach. These areas can become more prone to dental issues, such as tooth decay, cavities, and gum disease. With the help of teeth straightening procedures, such as the Invisalign, you can correct the alignment of your teeth and brush and floss them more effectively.
- Address dental-related health issues. It may be hard to believe, but some health issues can be related to your oral health. The headache, neck pain, or jaw pain you’re feeling, for instance, maybe connected to teeth alignment issues. Having a poor bite or misaligned teeth can cause extreme pressure on your teeth as they work, which can also impact nearby structures. This includes the jaw, neck, head, and even your back.
- Enhance self-esteem. Feeling more confident about the way you look can also help improve your professional and personal relationships. It helps give you the push that you need to participate in social activities. It helps prepare you as you explore career opportunities.
Who can benefit from cosmetic dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry can be beneficial for you if:
- You’re looking to whiten your teeth.
- You have chipped, fractured, or broken teeth.
- You have gaps between teeth.
- You have missing tooth or teeth.
- You have a ‘gummy smile’.
- You have misaligned, crooked, twisted, or uneven teeth.
- You’re looking for safe and effective ways to improve your smile.
- You want long-lasting solutions for your smile concerns.
- You want natural-looking results for your new smile.
Learn moreabout cosmetic dentistry in Red Deer AB
Worried that you might not like the results of your cosmetic dental procedure? Here at Image Dental, we follow 10 steps to ensure you like everything about your new smile.
To hear from our patients about their experiences in our dental office, please visit this page.
Ready to learn more about cosmetic dentistry? Please call our team at (403) 342-5800 and our receptionists will be more than happy to help you book your first visit.