Now that we are back open we want to let you know about a few changes since you were here before Covid-19:
- Please don’t bring anyone with you to your appointment (unless medically necessary). We ask that children come with only one guardian and if possible, avoid having unnecessary personal in the operatories during treatment.
- When you arrive, please wait inside your car or outside on the sidewalk. We have implemented a virtual waiting room so please make sure that we have your current cell phone number.
- Please arrive exactly at your appointment time. Don’t come early, don’t be late.
- Upon scheduling and arriving at our clinic, you will be asked a series of questions regarding health and travel. Do not come to your appointment if you are feeling ill. You will be immediately asked to leave. Please call ahead to cancel.
- We will take your temperature upon arrival and have you sign a covid-19 consent form.
- Please do not bring in any outside food or drinks (unless medically necessary). We will be providing water bottles as needed.
- Only bring in the essentials – keys, payment, phone. If possible, please don’t bring in your purse, your jacket, your book, etc.
Some things we’re doing to keep you safe:
- Providing all single-use masks and multiple hand sanitizing stations around the clinic
- Implementing a virtual waiting room
- Every operatory and all the equipment will be fully sanitized between each patient (We have always done that, this is not new)
- Air purification systems will be running constantly
- Less than half of the operatories will be used each day, ensuring proper physical distancing
- All high-touch items and non-essentials have been removed from the clinic
- Every employee and patient will be wearing a mask whenever possible
- Frequent sanitizing of all high-touch areas (Washroom, door handles, countertops)
- Contactless (tap) payment is encouraged but terminals will be disinfected with each use
- Floor markings to indicate where you should stand to maintain a safe distance
- If you wish to purchase something, a staff member will gather it from the display case for you
Your safety is our top priority and things aren’t going to be exactly like they were pre-covid but that doesn’t change the fact that we are so excited to get back to work and see your smiling [masked] faces! 😷
The Image Dental Care Team