How We Ensure You Will Love The Results Of Your Cosmetic Dentistry
At Image Dental Care, our primary concern is that you leave with the smile you envisioned, or even better. To ensure this result, we take you through an extensive 10 step process to make sure you are happy with what your final result will be prior to starting any cosmetic surgery. Even then nothing is finalized until you are sure you like every aspect of your new look.
Here is the 10 step process:
- At your free consultation we have you tell us what you would like to change, and how you would like your smile to look. We then determine the current condition of your teeth and tell you what we feel is possible for us to do.
- A photograph of your existing smile is taken and sent to our lab to do a digital simulation of what the finished result will look like.
- If you are happy with the digital results, we then take impressions. We make an exact duplicate of your teeth, and make the changes we would make to your real teeth in wax.
- We choose a color together so you are not concerned about teeth that are too white or not white enough.
- If you are still unsure about the look of your new teeth, we can make a plastic stent that goes on top of you existing teeth that is an exact duplicate of the wax-up. Now you can see how the teeth will look right in your mouth.
- You can wear this stent home for a few days to make sure you (and your friends and family) are completely satisfied with the look.
All this is done before we touch your teeth.
- Once you are completely satisfied with the look of the wax-up, we prepare your teeth and take impressions.
- If tooth preparation is required:
- We make temporaries based on the corrected tooth alignment and position.
- You wear these for 1-2 weeks to make sure esthetics, speech and function are appropriate.
- Changes to the temporaries are made if necessary.
- Once complete the final result is a duplicate of the temporaries.
- Veneers or crowns are made and tried in. (You might want to bring a friend or family member to verify that the final result looks good.)
- The veneers or crowns are cemented on and you go home with your new smile!
HOURS / LOCATION
Deer Park location
69 Dunlop Street, Suite 15
Red Deer, AB T4R 2H6
Phone: (403) 342-5800
Monday – Thursday:
Friday – Saturday: