Brush to Win Program in Red Deer AB
Thank you for participating in our Brush to Win program that we are offering to classes from pre-kindergarten to Grade 2.
To get started:
- Complete the registration form below. Make sure that each class is listed by grade, teacher’s name, and the number of students in each class.
- If you have preferred dates for presentations, please indicate them on this form. Our team will contact you to confirm the times and a date for the presentation(s).
- Our team will come to your classroom to demonstrate proper brushing habits. Students will receive a customized calendar for the dates your school is participating and a Letter to Parents explaining the program. The Brush to Win contest period is four weeks or one month depending on the start date. These can go home with the students in the dental “goody” bag on the day of the presentation.
- We ask that parents drop off the completed calendars at our office to participate in the contest. Please ensure that each students’ full name is legible.
- The winner will be contacted directly by our office to come pick up their prize.
We are very excited to be offering the Brush to Win program! We can’t wait to hear from all of our pre-kindergarten to grade 2 teachers!!